Terms and Conditions
Policy Notes and Conditions
All packages include entry to all appropriate training sessions at advertised times during your enrolment period. All attendances need to be recorded.
- We may at any time cancel or reschedule training sessions. We will attempt to contact all affected students. 3 No refunds available under any circumstances.
- If you wish to end your training program or if you are intending to take an extended break, please communicate your plans to our office two weeks before the break.
- Fee suspensions may be allowed for exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the management. A maximum of four weeks is acceptable per year with a minimum of two weeks to be taken at a time.
- Your personal data is recorded on the following:
- Our student records electronic data base;
- Registration information for a seminar or event;
- Registration for a grading test;
- Publication subscriptions (annual newsletter & bulletins);
- E-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers will only be used to convey messages from Aikido Shudokan.
- We keep your personal information private and confidential. When necessary this information will only be used by ourstaff members for the purposes of Aikido Shudokan administration.
- Credit card details are not duplicated or entered into electronic devices except to process authorised transactions. All details are kept in a secure place.
- All training and payment option agreements are binding and we reserve the right to pursue any outstanding or defaulted agreements via the usual credit agency reporting practices.
The Applicant means the individual who signs this Contract and agrees to be bound by its terms and includes a guardian of that individual if the individual is under 18 years of age.
The Applicant, hereby agree to be bound by the terms of this Contract with Aikido Shudokan, hereinafter referred to at the providers. The providers agree to permit me to use their premises and facilities for Martial Arts, to instruct me in Martial Arts and related activities upon and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Medical Conditions - The Applicant warrants that he or she has not at any time suffered any blackout, seizure, convulsion, fainting or dizzy spells and is not presently receiving treatment for any illness, disorder or injury which would render it unsafe for the Applicant to take part in Martial Arts.
- Exclusion of Applicant - The Applicant warrants that he or she has not at any time been excluded from Martial Arts by a medical practitioner or any person or entity including a Martial Arts Club.
- Waiver and Indemnity -In all other cases and except where inconsistent with the above, the Applicant for him/herself, his/her executors, administrators, dependents and other personal representatives, hereby absolves and indemnifies the providers and all their servants, agents, employees and other students or persons under the providers control (the Indemnified) from all liability howsoever arising for injury or damage (including but not limited to the Applicants person, whether fatal or otherwise, property and personal belongings) however caused including by the negligence of the indemnified, arising out of or participating in Martial Arts or in connection with Martial Arts or in anyway caused by, or arising out of, any activity carried on by the indemnified.
- Martial Arts done at Applicants own Risk - Any person training Martial Arts, or in activities connected with Martial Arts or participating in any activity carried on by this school / Company are only allowed to do so on the distinct understanding that they do so entirely at their own risk.